Friday, May 1, 2009

1st Day at Home~~~

Woo Hoo~~

I'm at home d....

my house's really full of food....

My mummy might think tat i've been starving for months, tats y she prepares so much food...

but it's her way to show tat she cares n loves me lot...

early in the morning, somebody has prepared breakfast for me....

then lun ch n dinner, everything's so well prepared tat i nid not to worry bout anything....

its really cool staying at home....

well, i have done nothing today the whole day....

jz watching animation, updating my MSN n ya epgrading my restaurant city...

its so much fun but act quite bored also......

i really wanna go out for a walk de...

but too bad mummy's sick n zhen zhen's busying going tuition....

left me being not so healthy but still able to keep awake doing nothing....

but no worry, i still hav days to go n i'll be extremely busy...

so if u wan 2 date me, make sure u make appointment wif me in advance...

tomorrow ll hav 2 bring my fren home, take care of her....

then send her to her aunty's house....

mon~wed, my fren's sister ll be coming over to JB fr Sarawak...

so again i hav 2 bring her here n there...

life's so busy but i'll make sure everything goes well de...

k then, shall stop here...

miss n love u lot...^^

=En En=
=2100=

No comments: