Monday, May 4, 2009

2nd Day at work~~

I shouldnt put this title de~~

cuz if i continue to blog...then d title ll go on n on..

I'll most probably working for around 2 months...

so there ll be 3rd day at work, 4th day at work n so on....

i'll try my best to think of sth creative to be my post's title...^^

giv me some suggestions if u hav...

my fren's sister, Felicia is currently staying in my house..

she's a very cute, passion n blur gal...

she's extremely funny n bring lot of laughter for us...

she actually ask me not to blog bout her de...

but i think i should blog her since she's doing my work, tats y i'm free to blog..

so jz treat this as a token of appreciation...

wahahahahhahaha...so happy...

she actually wanna on MSN n chat wif her frens de...

too bad, i'm elder than her, so i'll play 1st...

woo hoo~~but dun worry, i wont tortue my fren de la...

i'll let her play later once i complete my blog...^^

then my mum ll complain again cuz she didnt get to do her work...

sorry mummy cuz i cant blog at home...

oh ya, forget to talk bout today's work...

hmm....nothing much to say...

kids are alwiz the combination of angel n the opposite of angel...

wat the tut m i saying? Paiseh...I shouldnt n couldnt say tat they r demon rite?

so u fill in the blank urself...^^

k then, shall stop here....

miss n love u lot...

=En En=
=1500=

1 comment:

Syahmi said...

wahh u have feelings with ur sister's friend? hahaha