Friday, May 15, 2009

I HATE Mr. Xiao Qiang!!!!

Well, u might be wondering who this Mr. Xiao Qiang is...

let me explain it....

Mr. Xiao Qiang is actually a nick name for cockroach...

y i hate cockroach so much?

Bcuz, it is black, disgusting n the moment i see it i'll scream...

actually, if it stands far away from me, i'm ok wif it de...

But this incident happens last night when I'm taking bath alone....

I'm quite moody tat time n i'm thinking over sth...

then suddenly i feel sth fall on my feet...

i thought its jz my hair falling so i din take notice...

then suddenly i realised sth is not right...

so i kick my leg n i saw it...

can u imagine?

i dunno where it falls fr but it's on my feet moment before...

then i cant help myself but keep screaming...

my family members thought i was killed or sth, scream until like dunno wat the hell....

at last, i get scolded for screaming...sad sad...

so i hav decided to hate cockroach for the rest of my life...haha...^^

a lot things happen recently n sorry for my late update...

beside tat horrible incident, i hav changed my job recently...

well, i'm still working in the same place but diffrent job...

i'm working as a relief teacher in the 1st week...

n currently working as a office gal...

so got a lot of documents to handle...tired man...

but its fun at the same time...

i get to do different stuff n i wont get sore throat...^^

finally, i got May's msg today...

she has been disappear for days n finally she contact me...

can u imagine how happy i m?

wat else?

yea, i'm planning holiday trip now...

thinking of where to go...

at 1st, mummy wanna bring me oversea de...

but thinking bout H1N1, the plan is canceled....

we dun wanna to hav our 1st oversea trip n it ends up our last oversea trip...

so after long consideration, most probably ll be in M'sia or S'pore..^^

i'm really looking forward for the trip...

i really wanna enjoy n then get back to my tension, pack n busy U's life...

then i wont regret...yeah~~~~

oh ya, i'm gonna attend my fren's 21st b'day...

mummy keep asking me if i wanna celebrate n hav party...

i do consider having one...

but hav 2 wait for my sem timetable only i ll get to noe when'll be my holidaysn how 2 arrange the party n stuff...

everything's unknown...so i'll hav 2 plan...

but i'm glad 2 attend other's b'day party...

so i'll get an idea on how 2 work out a perfect b'day party....

so wait for my further news...i'll update my life asap...

miss n love u guys lot...

=En En=
=2000=

No comments: