Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What's the Prob wif my phone?!

I jz dun understand y Lai Lai has prob wif all my phones?!

Not only wif both my phone, she also has prob wif my sis's phone...

Tats really funny n till now i still dun get it?

She's d ONLY one who complains my phones a lot...

y a?

I noe sometimes i'm very terible till i dunno where i put my phone, switch them off n so on...

but i dare say i ON my phone for Lai Lai...

n i put my phone near me d...

still she cant get through my phone...

she said i NVR on it n tats y she can get me...

she got witness somemore...

tats so UNFAIR...

i got witness too a...

I really ON my phone la, serious...

I shouldnt swear...

haha...I'll swear if i couold...too bad i cant...sigh...

lai, trust me, i really did on my phone...

i'll try check ut wats the real prob k?

n i'll make sure u can find me anytime, anywhere u wan k?

I'll try my BEST...^^

miss n love u lot, dear...

ll be seeing u soon....

muack...

=En En=
=2130=

No comments: