Sunday, May 3, 2009

K1 Lovely Exp~~~

Hi all, I'm currently working as a relief teacher...^^

helping my mum in teaching K1 kids...

they are around 4-5 years old....

most of them are energetic...

they are cute, lovely n passion...

but they are quite confused wif my identity....

some of them call me da jie jie (which means big sister cuz i'm Mdm Khoo eldest daughter..^^), some of them would call me Grace jie jie n some of them who i hav taught before would call me T. Grace....^^

no matter wat they call me, i'll answer them by calling bao bei or dear....

they are indeed very cute~~

But...But...But....

they are very naughty n talkative at d same time...

u can hardly stop them fr talking unless u shout at them....

i hate shouting, cuz it makes me as though I'm a tigress...

I dun wan...I'm still single n available...I dun wan to scare my gentleman callers off....

Anyway, I love my job a lot...I love my children no matter how naughty they may be....

I'll update my life soon...see ya...

miss n love u lot....

Lai Lai, we r so going to meet each other soon....the 1st thing u nid 2 do when u see me is give me a BIG hug...^^

p/s: mummy's grumbling cuz i seize her laptop...wahahahaha...^^ Better give her back b4 she beats my butt..

=En En=
=1510=

1 comment:

Syahmi said...

waahh its good at least ur doing something during the holidays! ^^
jiayou jiayou!