Thursday, May 28, 2009

Dark Room Exp~~

Weird title? well, this's sth i jz go through today...

i'm supposed to go for piano class every Thur at 4.30pm...

but today at round 3p.m, after i hav well-prepared to go for piano class, my piano ticer called and said that she's sick and so today's class is cancelled...

well, i'm kind of disappointed cause i hav done my part and hope to learn new stuff...

anyway, so coincidence my dad's home today, so we decided to watch a movie instead...

there'a a show i really want wo watch "Night at the Musuem 2"...

and if we go there before 6p.m, my sis and I could get student price...

so we went there to watch the 4.50p.m show...

everything's so cool that i even get to buy meatball...(I love meatball, C.S's cinema doesn't supply meatball..><)

anyway, the show's cool and everybody's laughing happily...

when Lary is talking Eistein, the cinema suddenly black out...

i tell you it's totally dark that not even a light is on in the room...

the best part is, my daddy, my sis and i din bring our hp along..

But, i'm glad i hav Bay-G watch which could provide me some dim light...(sounds like i'm doing advertisement for Baby-G)

we could do nothing but sitted there waitng for further instruction...

after round 15~20mins, somebody finally turns up..

they ask us to get a cop on our ticket and we could go back anytime in one week time to redeem our show..

i jz told myself, i would rather go to C.S next time since i'm paying the same price for the show...(there's only one prob wif CS's cinema~which is no meatball...><)

i'm now having trouble to think of a day to go back to the cinema and watch the show again...

sigh...a bit down la..wat the~~okok, no worry, everything ll be fine...

k then, this's my SUPER SPECIAL experience in a dark room...

hopefully i wont hav to go through it again anymore..

ll update soon, miss n love u lot..

=En En=
=2205=

No comments: