Sunday, May 24, 2009

I love Shopping~~~

Yeah...Today's a GREAT day...

As usual, Sun's my BUSIEST day....

Early in the morning, got to pack myself to church...

then stay for youth fellowship...

Today's lunch is wat i wanted to eat since i'm back to JB...

guess wat's it? KFC~~~

I know Lai's expression ll be "GET A LIFE"....

Penang got no KFC ah?

Paiseh, i dunno y i jz feel like eating lot of things at home...

i'm so going to gain weight...oops...this's bad...><

well...after lunch is SHOPPING time...

i dun really shop cuz there's nothing much in Permas Jusco...

but i like their "ting ting"...I play drum wif my sis n Yi Zai...

guess wat?! I WIN all the time le..Thx to lai..cuz her name got double WIN...

so she pass her luck to me...Yeah~~Love u lot..haha...^^

Though i dun really shop there, i get to buy 4 books...

y 4? cuz buy 3 FREE 1...haha..^^

anyway, tats the 1st part of my shopping adventure...

At round 4, we went back home to rest n prepare for our 2nd round shopping journey...

basically i jz came back fr City Square...I cant even wait to take my bath, straight away sit in front of my comp typing my blog post..So "SEMANGAT" le...haha...^^

i bought lot of stuff n i'm so happy n satisfied...yeah...

oh, so wat did i buy ah...

hehe...

i bought stuff fr Skin Food...

i hav decided to take good care of my face...

cuz tat day when i went to facial, the staff said though i'm young, my face looks like OLD ppl face...

i'm so ANGRY la...where got old la? i look so pretty n young...

BUT...still their words affect me, so i buy some stuff to fix my face..."Action speaks LOUDER than words" wat...

then as usual, take a look at CUTE shop then i bought sth for MAY...haha...

Lai, dun jealous ah, cuz i noe u dun like stuff fr CUTE shop all the time...

then i'm so excited, cant wait to tell MAY...

BUT...she nvr picks up her phone..sad sad...

I hope she'll like the gift, even IF she dont, i'll still force her to use it..haha...

How could i be so evil ah?! No la, i'm a sweet ANGEL, I wont do such nonsense de la...

then i get to buy gift for my piano ticer...

FINALLY...cuz Teacher's day past long ago d..

but its d thought tat counts rite? its a very lovely gift..yeah...^^

ok, tats all for today...

I'll find another day to shop for clothes, shoes, pants n others...

today jz shop for nonsense nia..haha...^^

miss n love u lot...ll see Lai soon...

waiting for MAY to come JB n find me...

=En En=
=2230=

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

We have just added your latest post "I love Shopping" to our Directory of Shopping . You can check the inclusion of the post here . We are delighted to invite you to submit all your future posts to the directory for getting a huge base of visitors to your website and gaining a valuable backlink to your site.


Warm Regards

Best Mart Team

http://www.bestmart.info