Thursday, May 7, 2009

Update~Update~~

Hey guys, I'm back..Yeah...

2 days nvr blog d...hav been extremely busy recently...

lot of things i would like to share...

so lets start it one by one...

1st, I'm chaging fr Digi Postpaid to Digi Prepaid...

let me warn u, if u wan to do the exact same thing like me...

then u hav to be patient, seriously extremely patient, cuz its a very complicated matter...

1st, u hav to change fr Digi Postpaid to Maxis Postpaid...cool rite?

then, fr Maxis Postpaid change to Maxis Prepaid n then finally change to Digi Prepaid..

its damn complicated rite?

Y cant Digi jz help me to change fr Postpaid to prepaid in the 1st place?

ARGH~~~~~

So it spends me bout 1 week or so to settle this prob...

I'm settling it fr Penang to KL n then back to JB...then only i manage to settle everything...

I dun wanna repeat d same thing again...

Sth i would like to share here are Maxis is indeed having a very good quality service...

they act fast n they r very efficient...

So y i still choose Digi? The only reason I'm using Digi is bcuz its CHEAP...

extremely cheap compare to other network...

sigh..tats wat ppl said 一分钱,一分货...ask me wat it means if u dun understand..haha...
I'm sure Shymi ll be d 1st one who ask me so...^^

2nd, I went to S'pore yesterday...

this's d 1st time i'm going through using d new Kastam...wahahaha...

I would say its very beautiful...

BUT~BUT~BUT~~~~

i jz dun understand its structure...

y we hav to make a big round to S'pore when we act hav short cut?

Anyway, if anyway wanna go S'pore...

i think i can lead though i'm not very familiar wif it...

but we can be having lot of fun finding ways..

I think May ll surely love this idea..May a, S'pore's jz an island too...so we wont get lost de...

If we really get lost, we could alwiz swim back to M'sia de..haha...^^

3rd, swimming class today in school...

i think all kids love water...

as usual, they r extremely happy wif the swimming class...

act its not a formal swimming class, its jz kids having fun playing wif water in the pool...^^

Teacher jz guide beside...my kids are old enough to take good care of themselves...

so i'm jz make sure they r safe outside the pool...^^

its really fun seeing their happy smiling face...

but they did nonsense on me too...

they splash water on me when I din notice them...so i ended up wet..sob sob...

i nvr expect me to be wet la...

its act full of fun...^^

My dear Felicia take a bus today to Melaka...

so u would be back to Sarawak on the 12th of May n tats end her holidays trip...

I wont blog bout her anymore till i met her next time...

Mayb i'll met her in Miri, we're still planning the trip...Yeah...

she keeps on assure me Sarawak's not ulu, especially where she stays...^^

k then, I think i shall stop here...

ll keep upate de...

miss n love u lot...

p/s: Opps, I left out sth...I jz got my CHRISTMAS present fr Lai Lai...So sweet of her....I love the gift so much, my dear..she wont be seeing this line soon cuz she says she wanna keep away fr internet temporary...Anyway, love u to the max, my dear...^^

=En En=
=2100=

2 comments:

Syahmi said...

"一分钱"是什么?
yi fen "?"
haha yes im the first one yay!

Syahmi said...

oh ya ohh, 在singapore给我一个present! remember ahhh!! haha