Sunday, May 17, 2009

*.*

I have been thinking very hard recently how 2 settle a problem I'm currently facing...

well, nobody can really helps n i'm strrugling finding a way to solve it...

its act not tat tough if i could a bit heartless n straight forward...

but i dun wanna to hurt someone's feeling...

pls dun force me to say sth i dun wish to...

it'll hurt u n make me feel guilty...

i think i hav done sth damn stupid AGAIN...

n now, having trouble to settle it...

if u're looking for me recently, then u'll find out its so difficult to find me...

i'm sorry bout it, cuz i nid 2 keep my phone away fr me so tat i can hav some peace...

Lai a, not tat i'm heartless la...

if i'm heartless enough, i would hav been able to settle this prob long enough...

sorry, hav 2 make it call to my house...

but i'm glad at the same time tat u could find me through my house phone...

at least i'm not so disconnected fr d outside world...ha..^^

my emotional has been quite unstable these few days...

but no worry, i'll handle it..

i'll not let my emotion takes over me...

life still need to go on...

so we got to be strong n face the truth...

i think i hav not make myself clear enough...

mayb wat Zhen said is right...

i got to be heartless so tat thing would not go worse...

k then, i shall settle it...

ll be updating soon...

miss n love u lot...

Lai a, sorry 4 disappearing long...i'll make sure we meet asap...

see ya then...^^

=En En=
=0900=

No comments: