Thursday, April 30, 2009

Feeling of Tired~~

I'm feeling extremely tired now...

but not really physically but mentally...

really feel like giving up...

I noe my frens ll be wondering...

I've done my final test n staying in my sweet home...

tat's nothing much i've to worry...

I really dunno wat 2 say n how 2 say...

actually i dun wanna make it a big deal...

i really wan 2 keep to myself but i think i cant...

its really a big burden n i really hope to get rid of it...

everytime when u tell me tat u're facing problems n u're drinking again...

i actually feeling very tired....

i dunno wat i can do to help u n i dunno how long can i take it....

i mean i've been working hard to work on it...

i alwiz wanted someone stronger to be beside me, to guide me, to cheer me, to support me...

i keep on telling myself, it's possible to make it de, if we really try n everyone plays their part...

i'm not blaming u for sharing ur problems wif me...I'm willing to listen to it...

but....Its jz not this way...

I really tired....i dun even noe how 2 face u...it jz doesnt work...

sigh....u alwiz ask me y i alwiz like 2 sigh....

not tat i like 2 sigh...but u're making me very worry...

i might not be any better than u but at least i wont giv up easily....

u'll nvr noe until u try...even if u failed, u still could be proud of urself cuz u've done ur best...

when i was in primary school, i like to join all kind of competition like singing competition, story-telling competition n so on....

i joined every year n i failed every year....

still i nvr give up cuz i'm happy wif wat i'm doing...

i'm not trying to prove anything, but i'm jz being who i m...

frankly speaking, i do wish n hope 2 get position....

but even i dun get any, i wont giv up any chance of joining...

tats my strong point, nvr giv up...

so wats urs? Pls tell me wats urs?!!!

I really wish to noe....really.....there's nothing to support me....

i'm supposed to tell u frankly n face to face....but i dun hav 2 courage....

i thought u should be able to think better than me...

after writing the whole post, i still couldnt get rid of my feeling of tired....

mayb i should jz go off now....

=En En=
=2050=

No comments: