Thursday, April 23, 2009

Update my life~~

May and I have been taking pictures while we are waiting for WonLin. So when finally she came, we took pictures with her as a proof lo. She's so slow la...Sigh..Hopefully she wont see this line, or else she ll kill me..Please, dun tell her....


Can hardly see our eyes also...Smile until mouth so big...It's actually to show that we're very very extremely happy...^^


I'm calling WonLin to ask her to come down faster...But it takes so long to get her on phone. So May got nothing to do, then she took my pretty face lo. I look so cool rite? So professional in answering phone.. Ha..^^

This picture's still quite normal, though smiling, still can see our beautiful eyes.Yeah~~^^


We're trying to smile gently we did smile till so gentle n cute..We look so sweet rite? Love myself more n more when i'm admiring my pictures...^^

Sorry...Forget to update my life...

wahaha...jz post a blog about my sis...

then i jz realised i haven really updated my life...

so basically, I'm having my final exam now...

but it's going 2 end soon..

I'm waiting to finish my last paper then I'll be going home..^^

life has been busy n tough? busy is true la but tough ma...

i dun think my life is tat tough...

I know how 2 handle my life....

then wat else happening?

oh, my laptop spoil d...

so sad...cant on at all...

so hav 2 bring home n fix it...

based on wat my fren said, my laptop ll nid 2 reformat...

sigh...everything inside my laptop ll gone...

then...

cannot update d...

fren asking me to go off d...

wait ah...ll update very soon de..

take care...miss n love u lot...^^

p/s: At 1st, I really wanna update my life only. But thinking my dear May, i think i should post bout her since she cares so much for me. I'll find one fine day n blog bout her de, k? If anyone wanna date her, can ask me? I'll help her to arrange..^^

=En En=

=2100=

1 comment:

wardqe said...

Grace~~~~
You are too nice to me. =3 Sigh~
.. =) I could have hugged you forever last night. Was so tired. =p
Hmm.. we do looked pretty good in some of the pics. hehe.. See la.. my camera. =D LOL! The one with you talking on the phone really does look pretty cool. =D
Anyway..
don't worry. No one will come after me wan. ahha.. no need match make all la. I'm a Mushroom. XD