Monday, April 13, 2009

No Pictures Updates!!!

Sorry for not updating for long...

i alwiz wanted to update my blog..

too bad my new house internet connection is very bad...

I cant really log in to my own blog...

sad sad...

there's a lot of update in my life...

cant really show u all those pictures...

anyway...

life has been busy as usual...

HIV/AIDS conference on 4th of April is very successful...

about 100 ++ people attended the conference...

Food and Beverage is more than enough that i could even save my dinner...^^

Study week has passed...(5th ~ 12th of Apr)

Mood has been very down for no reason...

get hardly pay full attention on wat i'm doing n wat i nid to do...

Tonight is cool...having lot of fun wif May, Michael and Sharon...

full of laughter...

but when i'm alone in room typing my blog...

i feel very lonely and down...

act when i'm wif them, i try to get rid of my down emotion...

i dunno wat i m worry bout...

i jz feel unhappy...

i wan somebody 2 talk 2 n at the same time i wish 2 remain silent...

it sounds complicated but this is wat i m going through...

not knowing wat 2 do...

i'm tired act, very very tired...

but i couldnt get to sleep...

my fren teach me how 2 relax..

but i noe its useless....

cuz i nid 2 clear my burden in my heart b4 i could sleep...

n i couldnt tell wat my burden is...

can somebody help me? lend me a helping hand? please...

I'm really lost and i couldnt get back my way...

calling home doesnt really help...

act calling anybody wont help me anyway...

cuz i cant tell my prob...

sigh...

i should go 2 sleep now, i noe...

but i m restless....

forget it...

I ll jz lay on my bed n try 2 sleep...

Nite all...

all the best for those who are having exam n ll be having exam...

Take care...

=En En=
=0350=

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dearest Grace..
It was a good night..
I wish I could help you..
Don't know how ler.. I don't think its just exam stress right? It's just.. feeling down? ..
emm..
well.. when words fail..

**HUG**!!!!!!!!~