Friday, March 27, 2009

Pictures + Updates = New Life!! ^^


These are all my coursemates. 6 pretty gals rite? Wahaha...Do I have to introduce them? Well, starting from the back row, from left to rite are Kah Voon, Big Wife (Big wife has her very own name de, Chieng Joh) , me n Yi Feng. The white shirt girl is Won Lin and beside her the blur shirt gal is Mei Geei - Maggie. We are all very close to each other. We took this before we went to LSP 300 class. Yeah!!!


Ok, this's the picture we took before the AGM meeting of Humanities school started. We actually looking forward to attend the meeting de. Somehow the system is so unfair and we are truly disappointed with it. Sigh.

Can see from our smiling face rite? Everything change after the meeting. But jz forget it, we hav nothing to do wif it anyway. Who cares?! Blek!!
My new room in my new house. All these boxes are books, bags n stuffs...


These are my beautiful cupboard and books shelf. Yeah!!!!





My bed with my laptop on, cuz wanna update my blog ma..^^



These are all my precious. Got Pinky, Bubbles, Ah Bone and cai zai. ^^ I noe la, a lot of ppl sure say WAH...But i can't survive without them ah....^^
Basically, u hav see all d pictures wif descriptions. This is what has been happening in my life these few weeks.
I got a test and a assignment to do...Everything ll be ok after tat...
All i nid to do after tat is jz focus for my final exam.
Oh ya, shy to share le..
Nvm la, ll keep it to myself 1st...
Ask me if u really wan 2 know...^^
Take care and hav a nice day!!
Miss n love u lots..
=En En=
=2240=

1 comment:

Syahmi said...

wei the picture one ahh
我在那儿???????????

hahaha