Friday, March 13, 2009

Pictures! Pictures!! Pictures!!!

My roommate, Hua Ying. We went there together de.. Thats y we r eating the same thing. Very exp k? We are poor uni students, so we share lo. ^^
Very funny expression, I know. I haven get ready then my fren help me take d. Its name's shasha. I really ride on it. My 1st time riding horse experience oh!! Cool, right?


Yeah! We dint eat there actually. Just sitting there waiting for time to pass. So when gals got nothing better to do, they ll take pictures!!




Again, I m waiting for my fren to turn up. We hav to discuss assignment. But too bad, she or he (I cant remember who m i waiting for) is so slow. I take a few pictures lo since I m so pretty. ^^



Me n my big wife. She's d other one who has rank in my heart. Jz kidding la, she's a very hard-working gal. Alwiz do preperation and concentrate in class de. Bu too bad, she's taking pic with me when prof's talking in front. But no worry, class's big, so nobody ll notice us. ^^


Me n May..^^ May's my very good fren in USM. She's a very nice gal. She is kind, friendly and soft-hearted. So i love her a lot. ^^




This is my last sem Thursday's MCD gathering group. From left to right, May, me n Jason. Jason's a very nice guy (sometimes, most of time he is NOT. wahahaha)



Yeah!! My T-bowl experience. Very delicious dessert. I love dessert! Tats d reason y I m ...... wahahaha!!


I'm not going to write anything today! Jz post up some pictures for my dear Lai Lai to see...^^
All this pictures taken last year. Sorry ya, this sem too busy la..
No time to go here n there n take pic la..
Act got la..but all wif my frens..
I'll try 2 post more picture de k?
Take care and have a nice day!
Miss and love u lots..
=En En=
=0130=






No comments: