Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tired! Happy!! Satisfied!!!

Good morning, everyone...^^

dun think i wake up so early in the morning ah..

actually i haven sleep d whole night..

was trying to complete my SHE's assignment...

Paiseh ah...my brain's not functioning well now....

so i nid 2 try very hard 2 recall wat happen last night...

Oh...ya....

yesterday, 10th of March is the craziest day i had in Uni (so far)

At around evening, my dear fren Won Lin knocked a car which quietly park aside...

dun ask me y n how...

cuz i m reading a book tat time n i jz heard two bang...

But won lin claimed tat she heard nothing la..

i think she's in a shock lo...

oh...forget to tell the worst part...

the car she drove is belongs to May..

so once she knocked the car...

i quickly take over the car n drove away...

y? complicated...but we r not tat irresponsible la...

we leave a note there asking the owner of the car to contact us...

so far we haven received any call fr the owner...

anyway, no worry, its jz a kancil...^^

though accident happen, it doesnt stop us fr going to eat in KFC....

i think i m quite in shock that i ordered dinner plate which i couldnt finish...

ya, forget to tell...after the accident, i go n fetch May n Z...

so 4 of us went to KFC to hav dinner...

during dinner, May's actually very quiet..

so we think mayb she's very blur also...

of cuz la, car accident wor...

but no worry la, we ll compensate her...

after dinner, we go library to study...

I m supposed to do my assignment wif May...

but we r a bit too high tat we spend 2 hours in the library doing nothing...

after the library closed, we sent won lin back to her hostel...

we could see tat won lin's actually quite mooody also la...

but she doesnt want us to worry, so she "pretend" to be strong...

anyway, mission not complete, May n I couldnt go back to sleep...

we dont wan 2 do work in my house cuz its small, smelly n noisy...

ok, i shouldnt describe my house in such a horrible way..

but due to some reasons....my house is not suitable to study at all...

so we went to SunShine's Mcd...

we really do work there...

but half way...

i find sth very URGENT...

i nid to pee...ah......

so May ask me to drive the car n find a petrol station's toilet...

but the thing's i m not familiar wif the place, so i dun dare to drive far...

i end up turning one round and went back to Mcd...

Out of no choice...we ask the Mcd's manager for help...

to take care of our laptop when we r out...

so May started her driving adventure...

its around 1.30a.m tat time...

so basically, there's only a few cars on the road...

So fisrt, May drives me to hospital, but there are a lot of guards standing there guarding..

so we quickly go away...

then she brought me to a petrol station which has no toilet....

then we went to a petrol station where the toilet's close...

dun ask me y we r so suai cannot get toilet...

i couldnt answer tat...

FINALLY...Its really finally...

we decided to go to a mamak to get toilet...

but the toilet is like a haunted toilet...

i heard water sounds in the toilet...(i mean like ppl peeing)

the door is half closed...

I was so scare, i ask May to come n check the toilet out...

May said she heard ppl talking inside wor..

its like getting worse...

at last, i knocked at the door, asking if someone's there...

nobody answer, so i slowly push the door open...

it ends up nobody inside the toilet...

i dun dare to go in the toilet myself...

so...ermm...haiyo..

i ask may to go in wif me...(slap urself if u think of sth yellow)

we dint see each other when peeing la, we jz try 2 keep each other company...haiyo...

k, going back to Mcd...

actually, there are a lot of things happening la...

there are a lot of laughter, and actually at the end both of us are very blur n confused d...

but we managed to finish lot of stuff and left a bit more to complete...

Oh ya..Actually, this's a group assignment...which May's not in...

she took her SHE last sem...

but she's being such a sweet, kind and soft-hearted fren...

she's jz trying to help me....

Thx a lot May...I ll try to giv credit to u in my assignment de..^^

well...we left Mcd around 6 in the morning...

get home, packed, bathe and i think i should blog b4 i sleep...

anyway, its a fun nite i would say...

I m tired cuz i din sleep d whole nite...

I m happy bcuz there are a lot of fun and laughter the whole night..

I m satisfied cuz i hav done most of my assignment...

so everything's cool for me n i really nid 2 sleep b4 i start talking nonsense...

but basically this post is nonsense..

k then, take care n hav a nice day..

Miss n love u lots..

=En En=
=0710=

1 comment:

wardqe said...

errr.. embarrasingnyer... you really included that part!! wahhh...~~~ .. !!! ^^;;

but ya.. it's been such a funny night, i think the pain thats been in my stomach for a while now has been due to that. Grace arr.. why you make me laugh so much. =.= My poor abdomen muscles.

Hope you've had a good rest. I'm still dying out here. =D ahhaha...