Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Poor May!!! Poor Me!!!

I finally get to sleep at 8 in the morning after the whole night doing SHE's assignment.

So the whole morning I was sleeping at home, and I sleep so soundly tat i could heard nothing..

Its really a nice rest...

Anyway, after i wake up..

My leg's pain, can hardly walk...

But i cant remember what happen..

I dun think i do sth on my leg...

Anyway, May didnt get to sleep at all...

she hav meeting at 7..

then suddenly got a lot of works to do...

poor May la..

when i was sleeping, she's busy doing work..

I feel so bad...

We managed to pay our school fees today before they close...^^

this's sth we're so proud of ourself...

after tat have "Breakfast + lunch + dinner" at Subaidah...

then i hav PM's ICX meeting...

Get my job, ll hav to look for sponsor 2 sponsor our HIV conference on 4th of April...

It's bout Food and Beverage's sponsor...

So ll try to ask sponsor fr Subaidah, McD, KFC n .....

Its all bout FOOD la...

though i like food a lot, this'll be the first time i look for someone to sponsor on my food...^^

wahaha...Hopefully we can get what we need...

K then, ll stop here...

I ll update asap de...

see ya..

take care and hav a nice day..

Miss n love u lots..

=En En=
=0105=

No comments: