Saturday, March 7, 2009

Confess!!!!

May, I hope u wont be angry wif this post....

I guess nobody which ll scold me ll see this post..

so no worry ya...

I jz post for fun...^^

Yesterday, my dear fren, May, is really sick....

we sent her to USM's Pusat Kesihatan n only we know she got food-poisoning...

but act b4 we sent her there, we already guess the reason d...

so, after we bought her the porridge, we sent her back her room to rest...

n so bcuz May's sick, i hav 2 be d driver to send my dear Won Lin n her debate frens to Sg. Nibong bus station...

then only i get to rest in my room...

sleep....sleep...sleep....

jz wake up n wan 2 wash my clothes, Jason asks me to fetch him n his fren 2 Bakti...

since I nid 2 visit May n buy her food, so i "shun bian" send them to school...

May's really sick n u can see fr her face...

so i thought of buying food n ask her 2 stay in her room de...

But she insisted to follow me to eat...

We go for dinner n come out wif an EVIL and CRAZY idea...

which is go to Queensbay Mall to watch movie...

I noe May's very sick yet i couldnt reject her plead...

So we went there, buy the ticket "Marley n Me" at 9.30p.m and it still has one n a half hour to go...

So we went to ply "ting ting"...

U can imagine how crazy we are....

one sick people n one healthy people, both wearing shorts, playing ting ting in Queensbay....

wow....Then we manage to get ourselves inside the cinema 5 mins b4 d show...

cuz when we r playing, we kind of forget d time...

Anyway, the movie's really sweet....

it reminds me a lot of my dog, Blessing...

I miss my dog so much....

I cried wif the family when the dog dies....

sigh...But its really a nice movie...

K la...ll stop here...

take care n hav a nice day.....

ll update asap...

=En En=
=0045=

1 comment:

wardqe said...

=.= u confessed....

lol. no la.. im ok de.
i wanted to blog about it too..
just havent been able to start typing only.. ahha. ^^;;

aww.. post a pic of ur dog ler!! =D