Thursday, March 5, 2009

Update!Update!Update!!!!

I noe u guys mz be wondering y cant i jz update everyday....

Haiyo...u think i m really tat free to update my life everyday meh?

I got lot of stuff to do de k?

Anyway, I jz realised its March and i think i should at least post up 1 post...

but no worry la...its impossible for me to just post up 1 nia de...

i got so much things to share...

anyway...

In bout 1 month time my sem ll ends n i ll nid to take exam...

its quite stressful cuz d sem is short but i got lot of stuff to do n pick up...

no worry....I still can handle...

I m not tat worried and panic like last sem d...

i noe i can handle them well de...

even if i couldnt, i will still make sure everything goes well...

ya, i went to Aiesec' PM department meeting today...

its really cool...I get to noe my team members n noe my JD...yeah....
(p/s: JD = Job Description)

its pretty fun and i m looking forward to work on it....

Basically my job is jz like baby-sitter which suits my personality...

i nid 2 take care of the intense who's coming to Malaysia...(b4 they come and when they're in M'sia)

I ll make sure they get what they want, make sure they can adapt themselves well in M'sia like the place they stay, the food they eat n etc...

I hope I can handle them well and of cuz not forgetting my ICX training...

I really think its good cuz i can learn the theory and at d same time apply it practically...^^

Well...Guess I hav nothing much to say...

ll keep u guys update de...

Take care...

Miss n love u lots....

=En En=
=2115=

No comments: