Monday, February 23, 2009

Tired Me!!!!

Wow...Today's really a wow..

So many things happen today..

n i jz feel like sharing some...

Some are really cool, some really make me feel like dying, and some really make me so sick...

Actually, I m not suppose to blog now as i still hav a lot of works to do...

But somehow i think i should blog a bit lo...

I dun wan my blog 2 become a dead blog/ outdated blog cuz i hav no more excuse for tat d...

Anyway...

Start with the morning...

Morning is cool...

I went to class and the ticer talked n talked and talked...

its all nonsense i guess....

cuz i din get anything...

then bought a movie ticket fr my fren as it is part of my project...

then after class i met my Aiesec's boss...

she's a cool gal...n she tells me wat'll be my job n wat i nid 2 do n stuff like tat...

its really nice of us cuz she really assign task according to my needs...

so I'm happy wif my task n waiting forward to carry it out...

then i went out for lunch wif May...

eat then buy some neccesity..(chocolate)

I really nid chocolate today 2 calm me down...

was suppose to study in the library..

but i really cannot stand the pain..

so finally poor May come n fetch me home..

Thx May, alwiz make u my driver though i promise not to...sorry...

then lay on bed, pain, try 2 sleep, then wake up...

then tonite got last choir practise b4 we go on stage...

its really cool n i could see everyone' determination in serving God...

I can see everybody is tired but they put in effort in doing God's work...

I'm really touched and proud to be one of them...

Then Mdm Ng was suppose to fetch me to her house get a blouse i would say and send me home..

but on the way home it suddenly rains heavily...

so she said mayb we should do tat next time as it's late d..

so she sent me home but on the way she sent me home...

May called me to go out 4 supper...

so though i noe i got a lot of stuff to complete...

still i go...

its a great night...mixing wif Yi Feng n May...

We talked, laughed, eat...

then finally get home..

tats y i'm still here...

cuz i hav a lot of works to complete b4 i could sleep....

wat to do? I hav choosen wat i wan and it makes everything different...

So the moral of the story is "Think properly before u decide anything"

k then, i hav 2 stop here...

Its a MUST...

ll continue to update de...

miss n love u lots..

Take care...

=En En=
=0150=

No comments: