Monday, February 16, 2009

My Sweet Day!

So y today's sweet?

Cuz May said i'm prettier today...

Cuz Han Jing said I'm thinner....

Cuz I think I hav a really good relationship wif God (I know i jz started)

So there's a lot of reason for me to hav a sweet day today...

I can see God's work...

I jz wonder y i never feel so before..

I do pray 2 God...

But its somehow different...

n i noe d reason...

Its bcuz i really open my heart to God...

I used to maintain my old relationship wif God...

I jz din really giv a chance to God to talk 2 me, to help me, to protect me...

I noe a lot of thing n at d same time i dunnno anything..

But through bible...

I really feel God's existence...

I dun mind telling u tat lot of time I'm still proud being myself...

I think i can make it...

I believe that God helps me but bcuz of praises, i tend to think...

mayb its my ability n talent too....

I'm glad i learnt...

God really has his own time n will...

At home i rely a lot on my parents...

n its true tat they really protect me well...

but when i m outside alone...

when there's no one beside me...

yea, there might be frens...

but God's d only one tat noes my true feeling...

there's a lot of time u hav a lot of things n feelings that u could hardly express n tell...

But God knows...

He ll comfort u, be wif u, open a way for u...

So its really great in learning...

Of cuz there's still a lot of things in front of me...

I might be depress n stress...

but deep in my heart...

i know...

God'll make a way when there seems to be no way...

Gambate...

God loves u...

Take care n have a nice day...

=En En=
=1155=

1 comment:

wardqe said...

wah! grace.. this is really great. Yes, a lot of times only God knows.. I'm really glad ure learning to rely on God..I'm going through something similar.. im really trying to rely on God's strength and wisdom more and not my own.. =D
Proverb 3:5-6 "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall make straight your paths."
I really love this verse. Suddenly came across my mind when I was reading your entry. Lol and really la, ure prettier lately, dunno why. Han jing said correctly, you must have lost weight. ^^ yay grace. Go ben's diner to celebrate..then no $$ and gain weight againg. =p