Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine Day!!!

Well, first of all, jz wan 2 say Happy Valentine Day for all....

So I hope those who have partner will be happy and be in love...

as for those who dun hav a partner like me...

ll find ur Ms/Mr Right soon...

there's nothing to be sad of..

u jz dun get flowers, chocolates n presents nia...

nothing big deal de...

well, I m jz kidding ah...

dun angry...haha...

Today's a great day...

I guess...cuz even though i dun hav a bf...

I hav a lot of people who love and care for me...

They show their love n care n reassure me that...

I m NOT alone...

I m someone who's scare of being alone...

Not tat i scare of ghost or sth...

Its jz tat i nid companion...

I need someone 2 talk 2, to share my sorrow n joy...

Tats all, I expect nothing much fr my partner...^^

No worry..

I'll wait patiently de....

I believe God ll prepare d BEST for me de...

well...

I'll stop here...

Oh ya, act today's still not valentine day...

its 13th of Feb...

n cuz i stayed up late, so time flies and it's now 1 sth....

I would like 2 thx Lai Lai n May...

Lai Lai helps me to solve my econ pro....

I noe she's really busy wif all her school work...

yet she's willing to spare her time for me...

I'm really touched...

May, on the other hand, comfort me...

She knows my problems and think of way 2 make me awake n be happy...

thx 4 talking 2 me...

I noe everyone's busy and thx 4 sparing time wif me....

N my Beloved daddy n mummy n Zhen...

All busy wif different stuff yet all willing 2 talk 2 me...

seriously...

I really feel I m so lucky...

to hav a great family and super nice frens beside me....

Thx a lot for being so nice to me...

I miss u guys so much...

ll continue 2 love n miss u all de...

Take good care of urself...

i ll see u guys soon...

=En En=
=0125=

No comments: