Saturday, February 14, 2009

Update!Update!Update!!!!!

Hi all....(especially Lai Lai)

I'm now trying 2 update my blog as often as possible.

If possible I ll update everyday k?

I can do so cuz I hav internet connection at my home d..

Yeah!!!!I noe everyone ll surely be happy for me de, rite?

So i ll try to blog more n stay online more....

I hav been hiding myself inside my "turtle shell"

Dunno who to talk to n sometimes dun feel like talking also...

But its different now...

I ll talk more...

I ll seek advise fr more ppl...

Its better...when i'm alone, i tend 2 listen to only one n two ppl...

n sometimes they hav very different perception fr me..

so bcuz i dun talk 2 other ppl...

so i accept wat they said...

This lead me to very tragic ending...

so i couldnt bear 2 make mistake anymore...

I wan 2 be different...

i wan 2 talk 2 ppl tat i trusted n not making them worry bout...

so today's lesson is dun make decision rushly..

ok...i'm sorry tat i hav been talking nonsense for almost half page..

so let me turn into my main topic today....

today's d real real de Valentine Day!!!

Early in the morning i was awaken by "heat"

oh my goodness, dunno wat reason my house dun hav electricity..

so was force 2 wake up early...n it really make me headache as i slept late last nite...

so d whole day half studing, half talkling n half doing nothing...

at nite, i decided 2 go out wif my church members as it is better than 2 stay at home alone....

so hav a great dinner i guess n we went to Queensbay Mall...

at 1st, we r suppose 2 stay there a while to visit someone...

somehow, there's a photography section for ppl 2 take pic (couple especially)

so as u could imagine la...

they started to make up(for girls) and I m so bored standing there doing nothing...

Deep in my heart, i m telling myself...

Ok, it ll soon be my turn...

wahahahaha..

Ok, i m jz talking nonsense...

so jz ignore me k?

well...

this's my Valentine Day, very pity rite?

but its ok....I just hope my frens ll be happy...^^

so make sure all of u r happy ya..

miss n love u lots...

take care n see ya..

=En En=
=0015=

No comments: