Friday, March 20, 2009

Update! Update!! Update!!!

Me testing clothes in the testing room in Gurney. I'm trying to get white collor long sleeve shirt. So have been trying so many clothes in Gurney. This is the one which i love the most. But i didnt manage to buy it cuz its not consider collar. Somemore there is a big ribbon in front. Act the ribbon is the reason y i love this shirt. But in order to keep in low profile, i choose d other one lo. >.<
Yeah! Yeah!! Watching movie for RM 5 in school. We are from different etnic yet we could get along well. This is the theme they are trying to bring out. Act this is part of my project for SHE la. cool rite? I act put it in my project o. My prof sure like it a lot one.

I know u guys sure dunno wat movie i'm watching de. So this's the ad i would like to add in. TALENTIME, a very nice movie. Its coming soon oh~~ 26 of March. Please go n watch it if u're free. Its worth watching i would say. ^^


Oh, this pic is taken in Queensbay when I m with my dad enjoying tea-time. Yeah!! I love the pancakes. Somemore got ice-cream on top le. Lai ah, when u get 2 come to Penang, I'll bring u there. Its a house full of dessert oh.. U sure ll love it to the max de..trust me.... ^^





Sorry for not updating almost one week...

jz been through a busy week....

starting from Mon to Fri...

tired tired....

so what i hav been doing a?

hehe...

Tues - group discussion, Wed - HXE 109's test, Thur - presentation for LKM 400, Fri - Test for HET 123.

Its cool rite?

But no worry...

everything passed d...

I'm not working hard on my another assignment - Edgar Allan Poe..^^

It reveals the darkest side in ur heart...

woo~~woo~~woo~~

wait...

have to insert pic, for my dearest Lai Lai..^^
Dear ah, Iact wanna put all d pic here de..
But cant oh..
So u hav 2 see d pictures d only can read my blog.
All those pic upthere are recently one.
So that's how i look now...
Miss n love u lots.
Take care ya..
=En En=
=1410=








No comments: