Thursday, April 23, 2009

My dearest sister, Zhen~~

Dear Zhen..this's the 1st time i use ur name to blog oh...

Thx a lot for caring me so much..

actually, everything's ok wif me d..

u got to trust ur sis ma..

I'm so smart, surely i noe how 2 handle n settle stuff rite?

I'm glad to hav u as my sis..

really, u're so nice to me...

proud to hav u as my sis..yeah...^^

anyway, i'm supposed to busy with my last paper recently...

BUT....

i'm NOT...haha....

instead, i'm having lot of fun...

but dun worry, i wont forget my duty as a student de...^^

another thing is i wont be going home soon....

so i hav bought the ticket to go KL on Mon...

ll shop a while there n might be going to Genting if we hav d chance...

no worry, though i'm not coming back early, i promise i'll buy u present de k?

let me see ya...wat should i buy le?!

hmm...Kuma-Kuma? Kuku-Malu? 

i noe la, u wan turtle la...

i miss home so much....

nvr see u for months d n i'm supposed to call home...

ok, i'll call u tonight...

then i should update my life...Yeah~~

Act i really wanna to go fo movie wif my frens de...

but i promised to watch a lot of movies wif u when i'm back rite?

So i din watch lo....

so prepare ur pocket money, make sure u hav enough money ya..

then i'll fetch u to cinema n treat u n u'll PAY for it...yeah~~

good plan rite?I hav been planning for days d...

wahahaha...

ok la, i noe i'm talking nonsense...

u nvr really miss me also..

keep on thinking about maple only...

nvm, when i'm back, we'll get cash card n we ll buy 2x exp card n we'll train together...yeah....

i'm so smart...No wonder u admire me so much...

ok, i should stop praising myself (though it's all truth)...^^

k la, Zhen, I ll be back soon n hav fun....

make sure u wont angry wif me n chase me out of room half way ya...

i'm coming back for 2 months only, so be prepared to bear wif me...^^

see ya then..

miss n love u lot...

we shall think bout Mummy's present when i'm back k?

Take care...

=En En=

=1840=

No comments: