Monday, April 20, 2009

Frustrated and Disappointed~~~~

Sorry guys, I dun wanna tell my problems in public....

I want to keep it as low profile as i can...

but i need a way out...

so this's jz basically a post bout my feeling n wat i think of the incident...

dun hav to ask me wat happen as it is jz a small case n i'll handle it...

I jz watched a show today named "He is just NOT that into you"..

for me, its quite real n this's really reality...

guys alwiz dunno how 2 speak frankly...

they hope to gain sth without paying or putting effort...

girls are different..we really try our best to do it, especially in a relationship..

In the show, there's a guy alwiz mixing around with girls...

He alwiz keep in distance fr the girls...he gains their thrust, love n care without putting effort...

he scare of getting hurt...he think only of himself...

if u really wan 2 protect urself fr getting hurt, then dun step into a relationship....

if u dun even hav confidence in urself, dunno how 2 love urself, then pls learn to do so before u even think of starting of a relationship...

really, love is not a game..

love eventually leads to marriage....

so think properly before u say sth...

or if u think d other misunderstand u, then make urself clear...

dun run away n not solving the problem...

u're making things worse n the same thing ll happen over n over again...

I'm not scolding anyone or blaming anyone...

this's jz basically how i feel n think...

So guys, please make sure u know what u're saying n dun hurt urself n the gal at the same time..

it hurts, it really hurts...dun think only u urself ll only get hurt...

I know someone'll come n ask me wat happen n stuff...

no worry, everything ll be ok....

ll still love u all lot de...

dun worry..

take good care of urself...

=En En=

=2210=

2 comments:

EvilAngel said...

walao...
dat stupid prawn reali pissed me off.....
dare 2 bully my sis hor.....
stupid prawn..
u better listen properlly....
u dare 2 bully her o hurt my dear sis again...
u ll get frm me...
u better watch out.....
I MEAN IT......
dun look down on me....
i ll kill u if i wan to....

EvilAngel said...

my sis is kind hearted bt i m nt....
i m EVIL......
so....
those who hurt my sis o bully my sis....
dun ever think bout dat....
i ll protect her wif all my strenght....
n destroy u wif all my power....

WARNING......
try 2 ignore....^^