Sunday, June 22, 2008

Y is it so complicated?

Y?Y?Y?Why is everything so complicated?

Damn ma fan..

Its so annoying n it really pissed me off..

Gosh..When ll everything be settle?

A lot of forms 2 prepare,2 fill in,2 sign n 2 post.

Y cant they jz settle everything on net?

Where is my offer letter?

Where is my envelope?

Where is my Borang Maklumat Pelajar?

Why they wan us 2 settle evrything without providing everything we nid?

Wat the hell they r doing?

Gosh,i m so going 2 become crazy...

Phew...

Felling better now..

jz hope tat everything ll be fine soon..

I jz wish i could get there soon n settle evrything n start my school life smoothly..

haiz..

Tomorrow ll be another busy day..

Jz hope everything ll be fine..

Its jz a small wish..

everything to be fine..

=En En=
=2300=

No comments: