Friday, June 20, 2008

My New Blog

This is not my 1st time blogging,but this is absolutely the 1st time I own my very own blogspot.

Its kind of fun.^^

Actually some of my frens did ask me to create my own blogspot before,too bad,I'm too lazy n not interested in it.So it never work out successfully.

So why did I create my ow blogspot at last leh?

Well,Lai,u wont believe it,U r d REASON y i create.Haha.

It was such a great suprise when u told me today tat u hav create ur very own blogspot.

Wow,it was super great man.A person who hates Frenster n Facebook create her own blogspot n even encourage others to do it d same way.

So here I m,Lai.^^

Creating my own blogspot.

I hope my blog's life wont end soon.Haha.Help me pray hard ya.^^

Lai,d 1st reason is half kidding n half true.

But d 2nd reason is really real.

As u know,Im going off very soon.

We wont hav d chance 2 study together,chat together,n even to see each other everyday anymore.

But I hope u wont miss my life in USM.

Jz like wat u said,it might becomes a good way for us to be nearer to each other.

So dont let ur blog die off no matter how busy u r,n i shall work hard 2 maintain my blog too.^^

Drop by whenever u free,n write me comment or things like tat.

I m so going 2 miss u very much.

Mz really keep in touch ya.

Love u lots.Muack.

=En En=
=0030=

1 comment:

La.Ti.Tu. said...

OMG!!!We created our own blog at the same day u know but mine one still nothing to come out yet...haiz,lazy lazy...cannot be like this!!!Anyway juz to drop u a msg to tell u that must take a lot of care urself ya while u r alone at the place tat without ur dearest family and friends.May the force be with u!!Jia you jia you!!^^HOPE WE CAN MEET UP SOON=)