Saturday, June 21, 2008

Wat a busy day!

Gosh..Wat a BUSY day today..

Really dun understand wat d hell d government is doing..

Inform us on Wed (18/6) then d next thing is report ourself in d campus on next Sat (28/6)

Its like less than two weeks..n my campus is so far away..

a lot of things 2 buy,2 prepare,2 pack n all kind of nonsense..

Well,lots of things 2 do,but i cant really sleep well..

Keep on thinking bout new life in USM..

Though its my hometown,still i m going 2 stay there all by myself..

Quite worry bout new life..Dunno wat it ll be like without my family n frens around..

Anyway,I bought lot things today..

Clothes,pants,shirt,skirt,blouse,baju kurung,bear,watch,slipper,sport shoes n lot lot more things.

Tired sia..n used my mum's money lot..

Poor mummy..ya she ll definitely be very poor bcuz of me..

k then,ll stop here..

Cuz of d weather n lot of things 2 do i m not feeling well..

So nid 2 rest early..

oh ya,Lai,if u see this,wanna say a million thx 4 d potato salad..

so sweet of u..purposely make 4 me n send it 2 my house..

I m so gonna miss ur salad when i m in USM de..^^

Take care n hope 2 see u soon..

Night all,still nid 2 pack things..

=En En=
=2330=

No comments: