Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Farewell Party!!!!

Finally i got my REAL offer letter today..

But its kind of late cuz i already send my document there d..

Who cares?Just let it be ba..

Who ask them 2 send 2 me so late..So not effective sia..

Anyway..Quite happy today..

I m so touched tat my church members create a farewell party 4 me..^^

They prepared a lot of foods n even present..

So sweet of them..

Thx Wan Ping jie jie 4 giving me a cute shop bag..

haha..she really know me so well..

thx Xiao Qing jie jie 4 giving me a 4GB thumb drive..

u r so thoughtful knowing tat i ll nid it in U..

Thx my little buddy fr youth fellowship,Ji Xen..^^

He sang 3 songs 4 me n 1 is written by him..

Here it goes..

It's in Chinese..

贡献

您在教会里面 已有好多年
您的贡献 耶稣都看见

耶稣赐给您 数不清的恩典
他为您流出宝血

您前面的路程 要时常祷告
不要放弃 坚持下去
愿神赐福予您
您千万不要忘记 耶稣爱您

Thx a lot 4 d song..

I really appreciate 4 wat u hav done 4 me...^^

k then..

Shall stop here..

Night n sweet dream..

Take care all...

=En En=
=2250=

No comments: