Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Jane Eyre: A Book Review

Hi all, long time din blog..(not tat long actually)

Well, y i keep on blogging bout books recently...

Eh, I'm studying Literature so basically I'm dealing with BOOKS~~

so here I'm, sharing my oral presentation that I'm going to present tomorrow morning...

Jane Eyre is one of my favourite book...^^

I really love the story and the way how a lady fights for her principles...

there are a lot of times she's facing all kind of struggles, and she tends to give up...

but she prays to God and she takes the right path....

I admire her attitude in facing life...

She holds on to her principles....

I hope tomorrow's presentation ll runs smoothly and really hope that they ll enjoy my presentation as I really want to share with them...

Everything ll be fine i hope and i jz nid 2 present my best...

Cant wait for tomorrow presentation...

Yeah...n I'm going home tomorrow's night...

so cool ya...^^

mummy misses me a lot la...wahahah...

k then, again, a reminder....

I'm having my 21st B'day Party on 22nd of Aug at 7p.m in my house....

See u guys then...

miss n love u lot...

muack muack...

=En En=
=2200=

No comments: