Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Happy 21st B'day to MYSELF~~

Finally 21 years old d...

Time really flies and now I'm already 21 years old....

From today onwards, I need to be responsible for myself d....

I'm so blessed to hav a very nice family....

A humuor daddy, caring mummy and a lovely sister....oh ya, not fogetting my PET dog, Blessing...^^

Looking back, everything's so well-planned...

I hav no trouble with my family or friends...

everything is so smooth...

Though I almost lost my mummy when I'm young, but God is so good to me that He actually save mummy's life...

Moving from Penang to J.B, i hav no problem wif settling myself....

school life is memorable and i hav some very good frens that play an important role in my life....

I hav Jing Jing, Charmaine, Lee Ying, Wai Xin, Kok Kok and a lot more (Sorry, if i left anybody's name here)

Attending form 6 is another exciting life...

Its tough and boring, i wont deny that fact...

but its wonderful with Lai Lai, Vitha and Anna...

Lai Lai, especially, we eat together, play together, study together, lame together and her ultimate dream is bathe together...(sorry ya Lai, i nvr fulfil ur wish)

U life all together different from my secondary school life...

I get to meet May, Won Lin, Z, Maggie, Kah Voon, Yi Feng, my BIG wife...

not forgetting my housemates and my ex-roomates...

May alwiz bring me everywhere i need to go...

she's a very nice gal and she flies all the way from KL to JB jz to attend my b'day party...

so sweet of her...

My Lin Lin's a smart gal, taught me a lot of reality fact...

not forgetting Z, (my Fai Fai), haha, help me a lot to get through when I'm having troubles...

He's a very helpful person, he would spend time explaning to me the things that taught by teacher...a very intelligent guy...

My church family in Sg Ara Baptist Church is another sweet story...

They accept me as one of them and taught me a lot of things...

bout bible, bout the attitude in serving God, bout love n etc...

So i hav my second home in Penang...^^

Wow, so many ppl appear in my life and i cant possibly mention all...

but I really appreciate whatever u guys hav done for me...

Again, I wanna thank to those who attended my b'day party on 22nd of Aug...

thank you those who celebrated my b'day on 24th of Aug in Sg. Ara Baptist church...

thank you those who sent me all kind of b'day wishes through facebook or sms or e-mail...

and thank you in advance to those who are going to celebrate my b'day wif me ltr...

I feel really touched for everything u hav done for me...

Thank you for everything and lastly, thank God for everything...

He's the reason we know each other and he's the master of my life....

I shall stop here...If so happen I miss out ur name, sorry bout that.....

Take care and hav a nice day...

miss n love u lot...

=En En=
=2000=
=0826=

No comments: