Saturday, July 25, 2009

Weird Case to Share~~~

I dunno wat happen recently...

stranger keep on pestering me through my phone...

I'm trying to call my fren to ask him stuff...

but accidentally call to the wrong number...

so after that that guy keep on calling n calling though i told him its wrong number...

finally, my fren helps me to pick up n scolded him n he dint call me after tat...

phew...before tat he miss called me 15 days without me picking up once...

seriously mad ppl...

today, again, somebody msg me asking me how r u....

so i ask him who r u? (cuz i jz changed a new phone so i lost almost every contact...)

then he told me he's looking for someone name "Engrey"....

so i told him sorry, i'm not...

then he started all kind of nonsense...

asking me wat's my name, how old n stuff...

i tried to ignore him then he said he comfirm i'm Engrey and said i hate him....

Ah~~~~~~~~

i told him again I'm not his fren n stop talking to stranger....

wat happen to my phone num a?

did anyone simply give away my phone num??????

Ok, forget it...

i jz pretend i see nothing and stop calling or msg me.....

I DUNNO WHO U ARE~~~~~~

=En En=
=2200=

1 comment:

princessanna said...

hi en en nice to see ur blog