Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A Fine Day~~~

Nothing much happened today...

everything is fine and smooth....

as usual, morning 9a.m tutorial class...

today, we discuss bout tree diagram for morphology...

nothing much, it's jz a revise 4 me as i hav learned it before...

then my English class...

today's quite fun...

we hav impromptu presentation...

its so fun to see other ppl's funny reaction...

ya, there's a question about if u're a rabbit and u met a hungry tiger, how would u persuade the tiger not to eat u?

my answer is

" Dear Mr. Tiger, all animals are equal in the world, so you shouldnt eat me cuz we're supposed to be fren. Friends are meant to help each other not to hurt each other. I know u're hungry, but I'm seriously not supposed to be ur food. I can introduce some nice food for u. Btw, U hav to remember an important phrase "FOUR LEGS GOOD, TWO LEGS BAD". So both of us are four legs, so we're the good one in the world. Those who hav two legs are bad and you should eat them. If u dunno which is bad, I'll show u. So lets make a deal, U dun eat me and i fine food for u. Cool? "

Well, act i din get to answer in the class, cuz my number is very behind...

but everytime when ppl's answering i'm act having my own script inside my head...

so though it's bored sometimes, i hav my own fun in a way...

too bad is jz tat i din get to share wif others...haha..^^

afternoon class is kind of confused...

i mean about thr morph...

i kind of understand but still couldnt really make my mind clear...

so i still nid time to really digest it...

trust me, i ll come out wif a conclusion de...^^

so tat's all for today...

see ya....

miss n love u lot..

=En En=
=2240=

No comments: