Thursday, July 23, 2009

I MISS LAI HUI YING~~~~

Wow, it has been a long time since i last blogged.

Not tat i purposely dun wan to blog but it's jz due to bad internet connection n of cuz buzy uni life...

Then nobody is rushing me to update my blog so i take my own time doing other stuff lo...

well, this's my 3rd week in uni...

its amazing i'm now in my 2nd year.....

time really flies....

but i'm grateful with wat i hav gone through...

i hav learn a lot...and sometimes i paid a lot to learn a lesson...

I'm glad i can learn by just paying money...bcuz there are so much things u learn wif regret and there's no turning point...

for me, i'm able to make a U-turn....

its a blessing to get the chance to learn...

now everything is settled, i dun cry anymore...

i can face my struggles and challenges calmly d...

everything is fine..

ok, complete talking bout uni, lets talk bout my old frens...

Sorry Jing n Lai Lai, i couldnt make it for ur 21st b'day celebration...

no worry, u guys can come 2 my 21st b'day party instead..Yay...

haha...Lai Lai, of cuz i miss u a lot ya...

I feel so sry i couldnt make it for ur b'day party...

but i got training tat time...

so i couldnt make it...

sorry...

but we'll see each other soon..

take good care of urself...

i'll blog as often as i could now...

cuz i hav my very own internet connection...

everything's so cool n settled...

do check up my blog ya...

miss n love u lot...

muacks...

=En En=
=2200=

No comments: