Wednesday, September 10, 2008

On my way to be RECOVER~~~ ^^

I have been coughing for almost 1 weeks or more.

feeling so sick,headache,flu and coughing non-stop n ya, i even hurt my leg.

dun ask me y such things happen?

i dunno y but it just happen.

so i jz accept the fact i m sick and try to get well soon.

when i m sick, though i really dun feel well,

i m really touched by wat my brothers n sisters (from church) hav done for me.

Really, they are so sweet.

They send me messages and they pray 4 me.

n they show me that they really care.

Of cuz, I cant be a heartless person.

I have to give credits to my cousrmates who really care 4 me.

My beloved, May, Han Jing, Mei gee, Won Lin and lot more.

Especially Han Jing and May. ^^

thx 4 d medicine and sweets that u hav bought 4 me.

It really helps.

The weather's really bad nowadays in Penang.

thats d reason y i cant recover soon.

i did take good care of myself, drinking lot of water.

still it takes time to recover.

Mooncake festival is coming soon.

Too bad i cant go home 2 reunion wif my family.

but its ok, cuz all of us ll be looking at d same moon, thinking of each others.

it ll be so romantic..

i feel so sweet when i think of it.^^

I really miss my daddy, mummy n Zhen Zhen.

Daddy, mz take good care of urself ya.

dun make me feel worry 4 u..

I know u'll see this one day de..^^

Mummy mz take care also.

I cant afford to lose anyone of u..

Zhen ah, mz be a gd gal ya.

dun make mummy angry ya..

mummy hav u as her only daughter beside her now.

mz be a filial kid..^^

k la, i shall stop here..

talking nonsense all over the page la.

but dun feel like deleting it.

so jz bear wif it ya.

miss u guys.

take care ya.

=En En=
=1553=

1 comment:

Angel Zhen said...

yo En....
how r u now??
u reali clever in making ppl worry bout u ya...
haiyo...
how come u can hurt ur leg d???
weirdo..
mz b careful k?
now v separate so far far away so cnt remind u alwiz so u mz reali reali reali reali reali reali reali reali reali reali reali take gd care of urself ya...
dun make me feel worry 4 u k?
hmm...
no lah..
nt reali angry wif mom o make her angry lah..
jz dat i m not enuf sleep dats y my temper is lyk d weather.cn change tremendously wifout any sign..
haha...
d 4 kids in our house now is playing hide n seek...
it make me remind of 'Wei Shi Li' novel--"Mi Chang".
dunno ll dey suddenly disappear mah..
lol...
jk nia lah...
dun b so serious..
haha...
wait 4 u 2 come back loh...
miss u so much....
luv ya ooo...
lastly,mz take care of urself ya....
dun fall sick o hurt urself again ya...
muakz...

*Zhen*