Thursday, August 28, 2008

Tired me~~~

Hey all...

i know i never update my blog 4 long...

not tat i dun wan 2 update la...

its not tat i m very busy...

but actually i m busy...

wat the hell i m talking about?

well...

its just everytime when i tried 2 post my blog..

it ll soon end up in my recycle bin...

haha...

I didnt sleep for days d...

really really tired..

i wish i could sleep...

these few nights i ll jz wake up middle in the night n couldnt continue my sleep...

heart beat going very very fast..

feeling very uneasy and unsecure...

y ah?

since my b'day, its like tat d..

i jz dun understand..

there's no assignments 4 me 2 rush..

there's test but its not final exam..

its jz mid-sem test...

so y i m feeling so uneasy?

weird...

I seldom cried nowadays d...

is it a good sign?

u probably think its a yes..

but i tell u...

its no...

my heart-ache...

feeling get hurt....

y ah?

y ppl likes to hurt me?

i really feel like crying...

its really hurt...

but i keep on telling myself..

en,be brave..

mayb its better 4 me 2 be alone...

so tat nobody can hurts me...

i keep on pretend i feel nothing...

but it actually hurts...

very much...

tell me...

wat should i do?

sigh~~~~

=En En=
=1414=

1 comment:

Angel Zhen said...

dear En,
who r d stupid big pig head bully my dear sis....
iZit d 1???
if yes,tell me o....
i ll curse him d...
wakaka...
nonody cn bully my dear except me...
haha....
nono....
i dun wan 'gun lou ti'...
haha...^^
act,d truth is:it is alwiz better 2b alone den bein wif frenz.
lyk wad i alwiz said:there r frenz bt there is no best o gd fren...nt even 1...
even u think dey r ur gd/best fren,one day,still,dey might 'chu mai' u d...
so dun b too close wif anyone...
u better dun ignore my advice hor...
'bu ting lao ren yan,chi kui zai yan qian'...
but i think as usual,u ll still ignore my advice ya???
haha...
haiz...
expected lah....
neway,blessing's one year old jz past.
v din celebrate 4 him lah...
bt i did sing b'day song 2 him k?!
haha...
bt he jz look at me lyk noob...
lol....
haha....
k lah...
finish talking nonsense ad...
jz a gentle reminder:BEWARE OF EVERYONE...
haha..
bb...
tc...
luv ya n miss ya....
muakz...

*Zhen*