Monday, September 15, 2008

Mooncake Festival~~~~

From left to right, Kah Voon, Zach, Me and Sarah..We'r all coursemate...


Again,from left to right, zhi shan, me, Nies, and Zach...We know them fr Amazing Race..^^
Obviously that cute lady in pink shirt is me, then Jo lynn n Zach...^^

Me n Kah Voon...So happy..We r going 2 BBQ...Yeah....^^
Again Kah Voon n Me, but add Sarah in..She's fr China...
food...food...food...Its all bout food...
Told u we r going 4 BBQ...So tempting...
Me...taking pic by myself...so cute...






Hey all..
i noe my blog have been very moody all d time...
well...
its mainly bcuz i was update my blog whenever i feel moody...
anyway...
i'm moody now too actually...
jz know that i hav 2 pass up my assignments next week...
so dead now...
but...
i'm not going 2 share my moody assignment things...
as u noe...
mooncake festival jz passed...
n i hav a great time on last Sat, 13/9...
there are some pictures i took tat day...^^
actually, i still hav a lot la...
but impossible 2 post all right?
so i jz pick n choose lo...
We r having a great time on tat day...
though it rains at d end..
we still hav fun...^^
k la..
ll jz stop here 1st..
i still hav a lot of pictures in my laptop...
never get d chance 2 post them...
so next time k?
see u guys...
i really gtg 2 complete my assignment d..
miss n love u lots..
take care n hav a nice day..
=En En=
=1700=







No comments: