Saturday, November 28, 2009

Sleepless Night~

Again, a sleepless night~Tomorrow is a very important day~Actually every Sunday is very important to me~

I was trying to sleep early few hours ago and since i failed to do so~I starting reading book, hopefully can get to sleep~However, after i finished the whole book, I still couldn't get to sleep~

So i on my laptop and get online~The 1st thing i did was on Facebook and on my RC~Haha, hopefully I'm not addicted to Facebook~^^

It is not a good thing to be addicted to Facebook~I dun wan to act like tat irresponsible doctor who caused his patient's death just because he's addicted to Facebook when he's having an operation~

Anyway, then I think of my blog~It has been a long time since I last blog~So decided to write a simple blog and also to try to feel sleepy and get back to sleep~Ah~

Till now, I'm still awake~What else can I do to get to sleep? Every time when I'm over-excited or nervous or stressed, I couldn't get to sleep~I really dun wan to admit this cause it shows that I'm a person who cannot endure stress which is not true~(At least to me it is not the case @.@)

Recently, The thought of having someone beside me keep on pester me~I keep on telling myself it's not the time yet and also I'm not sure what I wan~I'm currently staying alone in Penang~Without my family and friends (I mean U friends), it's kind of lonely and that's y the thought keep on pestering me~

Of course, I have my church's family to support me, somehow I'm feeling quite empty~It's a feeling very hard to describe~N considering my age, for 21 years, I've not been in a relationship before~Haha~I know it's very bad to get into a relationship just because I feel like getting it~That's y I keep on persuade myself not to do silly thing, but it's very hard for me to get rid of the thought to be silly~Ah~

I dunno what I want now~Things seem to be complicated or just me making things complicated? I dunno~Okay, I know what I should do now~Stop typing and try to get back to sleep~My brain is not working properly and that's y I'm talking nonsense here~K then, I shall stop here~ll try to update asap though I know nobody is reading~

=En En=
=0225=

1 comment:

wardqe said...

im reading a.. :)
but..dunno what to comment..
at this point, i can only comment that just trust God.. no matter how hard or how terrible the struggle is.. need to keep on trusting.. sigh.. :) ..
take care.. *hugs* sorry i read ur blog so late.. havent been online for a loong time lo.. ;D hope you've been well, Grace Yeoh. :D