Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Dear Lai, I haven't my blog for a long time d~

Sometimes when I've mood to post, my internet is not working so i cannot do anything about it~

There're also time where the internet is functioning well while i dun hav the mood to write anything~

Today's great~I've the mood and the internet is functioning well and so I'm writing my blog post now~

Ok, I know I'm just talking nonsense all the way, but my nonsense got points wor~^^

Anyway, lets get back to the topic~

Now, it's 5 o'clock in the morning~Dun think i wake up so early to study la~I'm not tat guai~

I'm just having sleeping problem recently~

Starting fr last Sat (31/10/09), I've been having problem to sleep tight~

I'm tired, extremely tired but i just can't sleep tight~

I'll get up in the middle of the night and struggling to get back to sleep~

I didn't get any nap in the afternoon, so it's impossible to say tat i sleep too much in the day time tat's y i can't sleep at night~this theory doesn't apply on me~

Is it really because of stressed? Stressed could be desserts if you could reverse~

I've been working hard to achieve tat~

I'm trying to take things easy and make myself relax~

May ah, I'm not lying about everything is ok~

seriously everything is ok and under control~

but y can't i just sleep tight?! I tend to get very excited and awake~

My body is tired but I'm mentally awake~They are not coordinating well~

Sigh~How ah? I dun think my body can take this in long term~

In fact, i can feel tat my body's protesting~they nid sleep, tight and enough sleep~

Sigh, wat can i do to make myself asleep?!

Act, I'm having another problem in mind~

I've been teaching tuition and not getting any paid~

Not only tat, I've been paying petrol wif my own money~

I dunno how 2 tell the person in charge that even if u're not planing to pay me, could u pls kindly cover my petrol's fees?!

I feel like I'm putting my time, money and effort and gain nothing~

I mean of cuz i get satisfaction as a teacher to see my students improve~

but other than that, I'm doing for dunno wat reason and it's very illogical~(somehow stupid)

Well, I'm still thinking of ways to sort things out, but I'm hoping the person in charge could be more automatic la~

Talking about money is tough~

I think i shall stop here temporary~

I need to try again to get back to sleep~

I'll try to update more often, here and there, bit by bit~

Love u all~

=En En=
=0520=

No comments: